Sunday, October 14, 2012

JP and BABE


My pathetic blog has dust all over it with my last post published around 10 months ago, but something so special happened this weekend I couldn't help but tell the world!  Julianne & Alex, the two most compassionate and genuine people I know got engaged.  Alex proposed on Friday night on top of the sears tour with the stars and Chicago sky line surrounding them.  I get goose bumps every time I think about it because I know how much love was on top of the tower that night. Congratulations Julianne and Alex, I am so excited for you.



1 comment:

Julianne said...

I love the picture you chose...I just reprinted it on Friday to put up in a frame on my wall :)

You are amazing and I'm so blessed and excited to have you in my life to be a part of this journey! Love you!!!