Unfortunetly I don't have the budget nor kitchen nor guest list to host a complete/ traditonal passover seder. So I do what I can and get creative.
Our seder featured a Pan Roasted Chicken Breast with Lemon- Herb Matzo Crust. I substituted chicken for salmon in this rachel ray recipe. I also pan roasted it and once both sides where browned I shoved the entire pan in the oven. This was the first time i've used my oven for something other than toast! And Yes, I realize this is not your typical brisket, but honestly my oven can't fit a brisket, so chicken breast will have to suffice.
I also put together great haggadah's for us. We made sure to touch on all 4 cups of wine. Jessica joined Eric and I and brought a flourless chocolate cake from magnolia bakery. yum. We kept our door closed for Elijah. After all, this is a NYC seder and you never know who would stumble in.

1 comment:
you're such a good jew :)
Post a Comment