
Hi Mom! I'm really bummed I wont be able to spoil you this Mothers Day. I love spending this day with you, but I'm happy Ashley will be there to remind you how much we appreciate and love you.
I've decided to outline what our day together would look like. I think you would agree that it looks oddly familiar. Probably because it's what most of our Sunday’s looked like when I lived at home. Oh the good old days.
Chances are I would have prepared this coffee for you last night because you were exhausted when you got home from dinner and made a b-line to your bed. No one is allowed to judge you for drinking the entire pot today, so have at it!
10:00 am: breakfast
Enjoy indulging (not sure if this is an appropriate word choice - can you indulge in something that has little/ no fat, sugar, calories?) in your chobani yogurt! I would guilt you into having some of the fresh berries I'd have washed and prepared. And of course granola, I know you like that sweet crunch on top!
12:00 pm: shopping time
Self explanatory. treat yourself to something nice mom, you deserve it!
2:00 pm: starbucks break
1 Grande 1 Sweet&Low, Non Fat Latte & 1 Grande 1 Splenda, Soy Latte
5:30 pm: home again, home again, jiggity jig!
Relax at home before I make you din. SNACK TIME FIRST! Pita chips/cut up veggies with hummus and wine, yum!
9:30 pm: good night!
Criminal minds will be the background noise to your LOUD snoring! Its okay though, its mothers day, you can snore all you want!
LOVE YOU MOM, HOPE YOU HAVE A DAY AS WONDERFUL AS THIS ONE!!

2 comments:
I did have a wonderful day, although I did miss you.
You were right about our day together, although I think you forgot to mention our workout (30-60-90, kinesis, weight training or simply walking the trail).
Oh Yea! i forgot to tell you! Eric and I did 30/60/90 on Mother's Day Sunday and when Dominic (the instructor) saw me and immediately asked me where you were! He said, "I thought of her this morning, and was hoping she would be with you in class".
Post a Comment