Tuesday, May 10, 2011

we’ve upgraded



Goodbye 19 inch Samsung, it’s been real.
Hello 40 inch Sony, we love you!

Eric and I decided to stay in our apartment for another year and thought a nice upgrade would be a new TV.  We’ve been wanting one for a while now, and when I saw sony was having a sale, I knew the time was right.

We also got a new dresser (from ikea) to put it on.  Eric put that bad boy together and he did a superb job.  I think it was because he did it with his shorts up to his belly button.  It was very entertaining.
                         PROOF                erchil eric

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Although our old TV had sentimental value, the new one KICKS ASS! Not to mention that it has the netflix, and pandora apps. Finally, we are caught up to 2009.

Ashley said...

hooray!! We love our SONY too! Eric - I hope you are not carrying this look with you onto our cruise... European men tend to be fairly fashionable. Just look at the scarf that Greg brought home from Ireland.